Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get in Free

Get in Free is the name of a neat, new social site I've just joined.

Using between 5 and 350 characters, you can share news on your profile page, and you can also write on the walls of other people.  The only restrictions seem to be to keep it kind and non-threatening (including not using it as a pick-up site) and not sharing messages containing pyramid schemes, online stores, etc.  You can share links to blogs and blog-entries, however, so you can have information on them about things you're selling, etc.

You can also announce that you've just finished writing a book and can mention (without a direct link to it) where it can be bought at.

At least, this is how I understand the TOS.

Also, your profile pic(s) needs/need to be family-friendly.

There are also contests and auctions where what you earn by referring friends can be used.

The place seems to have possibilities, so I hope you'll accept my invitation to join--which automatically earns you the equivalent of $50 USD.  Complete your profile page (very simple), and you will receive $50 more.  For each person referred by you, it's another $25.  For each person your friends refer, it's $10.

As soon as I get some ahead, I'm going to try my hand at bidding on this really healthy facial soap that's supposed to be good for my skin. Has a lot of natural ingredients in it.  Might even bid on some perfume to make me smell nicer.

Right now, I'm just getting my feet wet, but I already see the possibilities!

Want to join me?

Just click on the following link (right below this paragraph).  Oh yes!  You still have to register after clicking here in order to join.  This link in no way ropes you into something that you haven't chosen to do.  And, yes, it IS absolutely FREE!  Hope to see you at Get in Free!

http://GetinFree.com/landing.php?r=Penlady1952

Labels: , , , , , , ,